First Job I ever had: I was a nursing assistant in a hospital in Russia
Why did you decide on the Dental Field: I always had a desire to be a doctor and help people. In dentistry, I was able to do that and see immediate results.
Hobbies: I love to snuggle with my granddaughter, tend my garden and ride my Harley.
What is Something people don't know about me? I'm a trained field combat surgeon.
Favorite Food: Ice cream - Vanilla
- Omicron Kappa Epsilon, NYU Honors
- Columbia University, The Essentials of Esthetic Dentistry Program Certification
- Top Dentist in Brooklyn 2016 - 2019
- Top Sleep Medicine Dentist in NY 2018
- Craniofacial Epigenetics and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Certification
- LANAP/LAPIP Advanced Laser Dentistry Certification
- Hybridge Advanced Full Arch Techniques Certification
- Chao Pinhole Certification
- Six Months Smile Certification
- Fellowship International Congress of Implantologists (FICIO)
- International Academy of Sleep, Fellowship Award